In this tutorial, we’re going to look at task-based approach provided by C# .NET for async and parallel programming.
If you are new to async and parallel programming in C# I will highly recommend that you go through my tutorials Multithreading In C# and Thread Synchronization In C# before proceeding further.
What You Will Learn
- What is task?
- Task exectuion model.
- Harvesting result from task.
- Task handling techniques.
- Exception handling in task.
- You will need Visual Studio IDE (for programming in C# .NET) to get started with this tutorial.
- All demos in this tutorial are built using Visual Studio and complete solution demo is available here.
- You can also use the Comments section at the bottom of each module to ask a question or report a problem.
- Also feel free to ask me questions by sending me a message on my Instagram account, or add me on LinkedIn!
comments powered by