In this tutorial we will discuss the issue in terms of program correctness in a multithreaded program. And then we’ll take a look at some of the thread synchronization techniques that are available to you as a CLR or .NET programmer.
If you are new to multithreading in C# I will highly recommend that you go through my tutorial Multithreading In C# before proceeding further.
What You Will Learn
- What is thread synchronization and a race condition.
- Thread synchronization techniques.
- What is wait based synchronization in multithreading.
- How to use Monitor class in C#.
- You will need Visual Studio IDE (for programming in C# .NET) to get started with this tutorial.
- All demos in this tutorial are built using Visual Studio and complete solution demo is available here.
You can use the Comments section at the bottom of each module to ask a question or report a problem.
Also feel free to ask me questions by sending me a message on my Instagram account, or add me on LinkedIn!
comments powered by